http://irishwebdesign.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Pinguis-Web-Design-Kerry-Cork.jpg 0 0 Pinguis Website Design Kerry http://irishwebdesign.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Pinguis-Web-Design-Kerry-Cork.jpg Pinguis Website Design Kerry2015-01-16 02:23:472019-06-21 19:08:11Web page Solutions seo Ireland
Website Solutions SEO Optimization in Ireland
The primary way to get customers to your page is with seo and using the right amount of smart work on page work, you can find your pages at or near the top of the search engine page results.
- The main meta data fields used are page title, description and
- Navigation: This will determine if search engines can access all the pages within your site and more so, how effectively. Text or CSS based navigation for better indexation and optimization.
- Page Content: How content is written for your website can also affect the performance of your site within search engines, this includes headings and formatting.
- Internal Linking: Linking is the action where by one page is linked via either text or an image to another page within your website.
- HTML Tags: How a web page is built can considerably affect how it performs within the search engines.
- Use of H1 and H2 tags: They tell the search engines that what you are putting between the tags is important in they should pay attention. You should only have one H1 tag per page.
- Keywords: The main words that you want your web page to be found in the search engines. Each page should only have one or two primary keywords or keyword phrases that you are focusing on. Keywords should be used early and often on your page, preferably in the first paragraph and should also be used in the last paragraph.
- Cascading Style Sheet (CSS): Styles define how to display HTML elements. CSS can be used locally by the readers of web pages to define colors, fonts, layout, and other aspects of document presentation.
- Keyword density: This is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. It can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase. Keyword density, which is the percentage of times a keyword is used on a page should typically be in the three to eight percent range.
- Keyword Placement: Placing the keywords on the proper place in the body and title placement your page.
- Search engine optimization helps you to bring your business to a global level, where you will get huge amount of traffic with maximum benefits.
- If you are a local service i suggest targeting you area in the domain name i.e. carvaletskerry.ie
- Domain names are important in search engine results i.e will always achieve better search results in ireland than .com.